The first Latin American Bitcoin Conference is being held in Buenos Aires on December 7 – 8, 2013, at the Melía Hotel downtown. (If you’re not yet familiar with Bitcoin, we suggest you check out our post about how to get the dolar blue rate with Bitcoin.)
This two day conference features a variety of international speakers who will be covering topics like:
- Bitcoin Neutrality
- Bitcoin as Money
- Bitcoin as an Investment Opportunity
- Latin America Land of Opportunities
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Business & Merchant Adoption
- Bitcoin´s Positive Social Impact
- Content Monetization
- StartUp and Entrepreneurs
- Angels and VC Investors
- Local Chapters “Why, What, How”
- Bitcoin Roadmap
- Bitcoin is the Future
- Obtaining and Safely Storing Bitcoins
You can also view the full program and schedule for complete details.
Registration is now open and early admission packages for local attendees is ARS $650 before November 4, 2013. The conference should be bi-lingual.
It’s a great opportunity to find out more about this new digital currency.