We’ve previously written about Bitcoin, the digital currency that has exploded in popularity (especially in Argentina). It has become a way for Argentines to get their savings out of pesos and for expats and foreigners to take advantage of the blue rate.
As Bitcoin has grown in popularity, more real world businesses have started to accept it as well. Here’s our complete list of places in Argentina that accept Bitcoin as a form of payment:
- Tierra Buena: organic vegetable delivery
- Baires Classes: personalized Spanish courses
- AntiDomingo: restaurant and art gallery
- Buenos Aires Apartments: short-term apartment rentals
- Prodeo Hotel: boutique hotel in Palermo Soho
- TEA Car Rental: car rental agency
- CESYT: tourism and hospitality studies
- Mercado Libre: not officially supported, but search for “acepto bitcoin” and you’ll see many sellers that accept them
- Kriotech: web services – hardware, hosting, design, etc.
- BitPagos: payment processing services that supports Bitcoin
- BA Cultural Concierge: trip planning and tours
- El Histórico: restaurant in San Telmo
Other Parts Of Argentina
- Hotel San Martin: hotel in Mendoza
- Azur Hotel: boutique hotel in Córdoba
- Buy an apartment in Bariloche
Know of any other places? Let us know and we’ll update the list.